A public meeting will be held to discuss the development application to amend the Zoning By-law. Details for the meeting are below:
Date: January 22, 2019
Time: 7:00pm to 9:00pm
Place: Council Chambers
Anthony Roman Centre
101 Town Centre Boulevard
Markham, Ontario L3R 9W3
Here is the link to the meeting’s agenda and more details about the specific development application – Public Meeting Agenda – January 22, 2019. As you will see that the Ladies’ Golf Club property is the second item on the agenda.
What to expect at the meeting:
- Anyone who wants to participate can speak at the public meeting to express their concerns.
- You will be given 5 minutes to speak. While there will be no timer counting down, the Chair will let you know when it is time to wrap up.
- A computer and n projector will be available. If you have a presentation, please bring it on a USB stick and it can be loaded up before your 5 minutes begins.
- Powerpoint and PDF are acceptable file formats.
If you are unable to attend the meeting in person, you can still present your concerns by:
- Emailing Council (email@example.com) and copy our local Councillor, Keith Irish (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Tell them that you are a resident of Markham and live near the Ladies’ Golf Club.
- Let them know you are unable to attend the January 22, 2019 Public Meeting concerning the Ladies’ Golf Course (City File No. OP 18 171600 AND ZA 18 171600), but want this email to be provided to Council and form part of the public record.